MORE COVERAGE
Twitter Coverage
Satyaagrah
Written on
Satyaagrah
Written on
Satyaagrah
Written on
Satyaagrah
Written on
Satyaagrah
Written on
JOIN SATYAAGRAH SOCIAL MEDIA
"Art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease”: Brazilian doctor Giovanni Quintella Bezerra caught on camera orally raping a woman during a C-section, also reported that he did same thing to 2 other mothers the same day

Doctor Giovanni Quintella Bezerra was arrested on July 14, 2022, for rape. The anesthetist abused a patient while she was sedated and undergoing a cesarean section at the Vilar dos Teles Women’s Hospital, São João Meriti, Baixada Fluminense municipality. The nurses of the team that performed the operation had suspected his behavior for months and managed to film him in the act with a hidden cell phone.
|
The video recorded the man inserting his penis into the patient’s mouth in full labor. The recording was handed over to investigators at the São João de Meriti Women’s Assistance Police Station (Deam).
The hospital nurses and technicians had been distrusting the anesthesiologist’s attitude for months. To demonstrate their suspicions, they began to record the specialist during the procedures. Finally, last Sunday night. Bezerra was caught raping a pregnant woman during a cesarean section. The images served as evidence for the doctor’s arrest.
According to the Deam Saint John of Meriti, the amount of sedative applied to pregnant women was the trigger for the team’s suspicions.
The employees who denounced the doctor said that, on Sunday alone, Bezerra had participated in two other surgeries in rooms where it was not possible to record. But in the third operation, it was possible to obtain the images.
As seen in the video, the patient is lying on the stretcher, unconscious, about to give birth. On the left side of the screen, the hospital surgical team begins the cesarean section. In the meantime, on the right side, a meter away from his companions and with a sheet in between, Bezerra lowers the fly of his pants, pulls out his penis, and inserts it into the pregnant woman’s mouth.
The offense lasts approximately 10 minutes. As he abuses the victim, the anesthesiologist moves so that no one in the room notices. when he finishes, take a handkerchief and clean the victim to hide the traces.
|
The Operative
The police are now trying to discover other possible victims of the anesthesiologist. In a statement published by the portal g1a member of the team revealed that patients were sedated to the point where they “couldn’t even hold their babies”. According to the woman, “Giovanni was always in front of the patient’s head and neck, obstructing anyone’s field of vision.”
And he added that the doctor’s behavior caught his attention in the first cesarean section: “After the patient’s companion left the operating room, Giovanni put on a cloak, making a hut that prevented anyone else from seeing the patient from the neck up..
At another time, “Giovanni, still positioned towards the patient’s neck and head, began, with his left arm bent, slow forward and backward movements,” the witness explained, adding that “from the movement and curvature of the arm, it seemed that it was holding the patient’s head towards her pelvic region”.
The recording of the crime was achieved only with the third assistance of the anesthesiologist of the day. At the last moment, they managed to change rooms, hide the phone in a glass case, and then confirm the flagrancy. In the first two operations of the day, the structure of the rooms did not allow the phone to be hidden. The witness and other team members were only able to view the footage upon retrieving the phone, without having the opportunity to interrupt the crime.
“The patients [de Giovanni] they were completely beside themselves. When they were treated by another anesthesiologist, they never got like this” a witness said in a statement.
Shortly after 11:15 am (local time), the anesthetist left the Deam de São João de Meriti, accompanied by Polinter agents. The specialist was asked by journalists about the reason why he committed the crimes and if he repented. However, Bezerra remained silent. The man will be sent to Cárcel Pública José Frederico Marquesin Benfica.
Lawyer Hugo Novais, who defends Bezerra, stated that “He has not yet had access to the full text of the statements and evidence produced during the preparation of the arrest record in flagrante”. Furthermore, according to the defense, “After having access to its entirety, it will be stated about the accusation against the anesthetist.”
|
On his Twitter profile, Governor Cláudio Castro referred to the case: “I was horrified to learn of the brutal case of the anesthesiologist at the São João de Meriti Women’s Hospital, filmed raping a patient. I have determined that there will be rigor and speed in the investigation of this very serious accusation. The Government of RJ will provide all necessary assistance and support to the victim. In addition to the investigation by the State Civilian Police Department, an internal investigation is being opened to take administrative action, as well as notification to the Cremerj.”
I was appalled to learn of the brutal case of the anesthesiologist at the Hospital da Mulher, in São João de Meriti, filmed raping a patient. I determined that there should be rigor and speed in the investigation of the very serious complaint. The Government of RJ will provide all necessary support and support to the victim.— Cláudio Castro (@claudiocastroRJ) July 11, 2022
It’s a statement, the Health Foundation of the State of Rio de Janeiro and the Secretary of State for Health said they “vehemently repudiate the conduct of the anesthesiologist” and that “they are at the disposal of the police, collaborating with the investigation”. The organisms also inform “that an internal investigation to take administrative measures, as well as notification to Cremerj”. The Women’s Hospital team is lending all its support to the victim and her family”. The text also highlights that the case, “in addition to deserving our repudiation, constitutes a crime, which must be punished according to current legislation.”
The president of Cremerj, Clovis Bersot Munhoz, said that a professional ethics process has already been opened to investigate the case.
“The Cremerj-RJ received the accusations and, given the seriousness of the case, immediately opened a precautionary procedure for the suspension of the professional’s activities and began the professional ethics process, whose maximum sanction is revocation,” he said.
|
References:
Support Us
Satyagraha was born from the heart of our land, with an undying aim to unveil the true essence of Bharat. It seeks to illuminate the hidden tales of our valiant freedom fighters and the rich chronicles that haven't yet sung their complete melody in the mainstream.
While platforms like NDTV and 'The Wire' effortlessly garner funds under the banner of safeguarding democracy, we at Satyagraha walk a different path. Our strength and resonance come from you. In this journey to weave a stronger Bharat, every little contribution amplifies our voice. Let's come together, contribute as you can, and champion the true spirit of our nation.
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
ICICI Bank of Satyaagrah | Razorpay Bank of Satyaagrah | PayPal Bank of Satyaagrah - For International Payments |
If all above doesn't work, then try the LINK below:
Please share the article on other platforms
DISCLAIMER: The author is solely responsible for the views expressed in this article. The author carries the responsibility for citing and/or licensing of images utilized within the text. The website also frequently uses non-commercial images for representational purposes only in line with the article. We are not responsible for the authenticity of such images. If some images have a copyright issue, we request the person/entity to contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will take the necessary actions to resolve the issue.
Related Articles
- National security or victims of Muslim rape gangs are not a priority for UK to avoid “Islamophobia” label as in most Western countries: Convicted pedophile Muslim MP served on government Muslim rape gang panel
- Thousands of Germans forced to flee own country and take refuge in Paraguay to escape extreme hostilities from Muslim migrants: Sharia law in many parts of England, London becoming “capital of Islamist Caliphate”
- White Evangelical Resistance Is Obstacle in Vaccination Effort
- "Past lessons, future cautions": As global leaders dance delicately with nuclear words, the looming shadow of today's 'mushroom cloud' is a power beyond imagination, Modern hydrogen bombs bear a potency that could overshadow Hiroshima's dark past
- Kerala: Serial pedophile Muslim cleric Zubair Darimi arrested for sodomizing a 13-year-old student at madrassa attached to Aadoor jamaat mosque in Kasaragod, charged with POCSO, Mosque authorities trying to shield the incident
- America which is suffering from 'mass shooting' and 'gun violence', supports ‘dara hua Musalman’ narrative in India even though its Islamic terrorists murdering Hindus in Kashmir: MEA slams the report, calls it ‘biased’
- “It is not bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind”: Greece - Muslim migrant lured minor schoolgirl playing at Macedonia Square to his home & raped her, deputy mayor says ‘cannot psychoanalyze every refugee’
- “I reserve the right to love many different people at once, and to change my prince often": New York judge rules in favor of polygamy relationships concluded that it is entitled to the same legal protections as given to two-person relationships
- "Echoes of past horrors remind us: the fight isn't over": J&K & Ladakh HC upholds conviction and life term of grandfather who raped his 1-year-old granddaughter, “Shiver runs down the spine. Nothing has improved even after more than a decade of Nirbhaya”
- Washington Post quietly edits 2020 report that had branded Covid-19 origin from a Wuhan lab as ‘debunked conspiracy theory’
- "गर फिरदौस बर रूये ज़मी अस्त": In Kishtwar, a minor Hindu girl raped by a Muslim boy, sparking widespread protests and accusations against SHO Zaheer Iqbal for protecting the accused; a magisterial inquiry ordered to restore justice after the protest
- Konark Chakra - Bharat’s Chariot of Progress at G20 Summit echoes our vibrant journey, a harmonious blend of rich heritage and dynamic innovation, steering the nation towards a bright, inclusive future on the global stage, fuelled by cooperation & harmony
- "Unity in strategy, strength in partnership": Amid China's rising influence in the Indo-Pacific, Germany strengthens military relations with 'reliable' India, eyeing secure trade routes and strategic collaborations while stepping up military ties
- Top woke Vir Das chose Kennedy Centre for his Monologue 'Two Indias' to insult Bharatvarsh: Major backlash; netizens shocked
- 23 Jan to 29 Jan - 2022 - Hindus under attack: Bulletin roundup of persecution, discrimination, and hate crimes against Hindus